Friday, July 8, 2011

what country kids do for fun 2


I could also call this 'what country kids do for fun {when mother makes them}', as this is not what they would have done by their own accord this sunny, summer morning. But, I do believe they DID HAVE FUN after all! Weeding the garden {after being on vacation when the weather final heats up and then weeds suddenly pack the garden} isn't my idea of fun either, I have to admit. I remember how my brother and I spent hours weeding the garden when our mom made us. It is somehow strangely cathartic to now be able to inflict the same pain onto my own dear children. But, look closely at these photos, and you tell me, do they look like they are in pain? Stay tuned for 'what country kids do for fun 3'. It's sure to be a good 'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment